Wednesday, January 26, 2011

birthday!

It's here! We decided after my doctors appointment that we were going to get induced today! Luckily the hospital had room for us, so we are off in just a few minutes to become parents. Crazy, huh?? Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night with the combination of heartburn with just a little excitement and anticipation! I think I got in bed around midnight after packing up several bags of stuff I'm sure I won't need, but woke up basically every hour until 4:45am. At that point I knew I wasn't going back to sleep so I just tried to relax and rest in bed a little longer.

Tyler and I went out to dinner last night on our last date as a childless couple and it was so nice. Anybody been to Cavalli Pizza in McKinney? We split some gnocchi, salad, and margherita pizza for our "last meal". After that we came home, packed, and Tyler promptly fell asleep while I packed, repacked, and then jealously watched him snooze.

There's no telling what today has in store for us, but I'm so excited to be going through it all with my love. We start with pitocin and breaking my water this morning- here goes nothin!

No comments:

Post a Comment