Sunday, January 2, 2011

37 weeks

Our baby boy is full term! I'm ready for him to come any day now since my mom had her first two kids around 37 weeks, but who knows when it will happen for me! Back to school tomorrow. It's always hard to go back after a couple weeks off- I'm so out of it and can't remember what I'm even supposed to be doing in my classes. I got some of my grading done over the break, but these last couple of nights Tyler and I have been busy doing things around the house so I think I'm going to procrastinate on all the rest of the papers. I feel HUMONGOUS and can't believe how much I've changed over 9 months! I'll put in a before picture with this post to emphasize the difference.


I'm starting to get excited that labor could start at any time and that we'll soon be meeting him and announcing his name to everyone! I'm also looking forward to a decrease in the nighttime heartburn. UGH- I'm over it.

1 comment: