Monday, January 10, 2011

38 week appointment

Only 4 more days of school before my maternity leave starts- wow. The end of exam week is a good stopping point and I'm glad to not be starting the new semester, but I can't believe it's just a few days away! I'll be sad to not see all my friends at work every day and I think the days will pass pretty slowly until the baby comes. It will be a relief to just relax for a few days but hopefully he won't keep us waiting past my due date!

I had an appointment this afternoon during my conference period and learned a whole lot of nothin! She said there's basically no change since last week in my dilation, his heartbeat sounds good, and as long as I don't have the baby before then- she'll see me next week. Sometimes no news is good news though I guess- we are lucky that he and I have been so healthy all 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment