Wednesday, January 5, 2011

37 week appointment

The results of cervical exam number 2 look promising! Tuesday afternoon I was 1 cm dilated and "very thin" according to the doctor. Apparently my cervix is also "very posterior and off to the side" which, in layman's terms, meant the exam HURT. It's nice to know something's happening down there though with all the contractions I've been having over the past week. I can't believe some pregnant people don't know what braxton hicks even are!

Today at work was a little uncomfortable- my whole belly feels sore and it's almost like period cramps sometimes. It's also starting to hurt when he makes big movements- I think because my skin (and probably uterus) are stretched almost to the max. A piece of good news though that I discovered tonight- it's really easy to shave around your ankles when they're so swollen the bone doesn't get in the way! There's your silver lining, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment