Thursday, July 12, 2012

almost 30 weeks

This pregnancy has gone by so quickly!  Through doing work on the house Jan- Mar, being on the market April-June, and dealing with all the real estate negotiations over the past few weeks, I haven't even had time to get impatient about it!  This time around I'm relishing the sleep while it lasts too :)  

Great news, I don't have gestational diabetes- I passed the torture test from Wednesday, thank goodness.  Here is evidence that our baby boy is still growing like a champ!  He isn't quite up in my ribs yet, which is nice.  I can still sit pretty comfortably and I'm sleeping OK besides the potty breaks, but carrying a wriggly, heavy toddler is getting tough.  


Up until lately, I have never been much of a sno-cone fan, but I've never been this pregnant in the summer before either!  They always sound so refreshing, and there is a stand right down the street.  Double sour, light on the syrup, strawberry or watermelon.  I also bought a box of Sour Patch Kids Popsicles for emergencies.  Oooo that sounds so good right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment