Thursday, July 5, 2012

fun on the fourth

Palmer insisted on being patriotic all the way to his underpants on the 4th of July this year.  I love this diaper!  It's an itti bitti d'lish all-in-one and so fuzzy soft.  I like the fit a lot better than the itti bitti tuttos we have, but it doesn't fit as wide of a weight range since it's a sized diaper.  (No, I didn't buy this diaper especially for the holiday, but it turned out to be perfect!)

We had a very busy day, starting with the McKinney hometown parade that went through downtown.  Tyler pulled Palmer down to the square in the wagon he got for his first birthday while I waddled behind.  KayKay came too.  Palmer enjoyed watching all the people, bikes, and horses in the parade- plus the firetruck at the beginning!  






After a big bbq lunch, we napped 'til it was time to go swimming at the Graf house in Plano.  Shame on me, I didn't get any pictures while we were there!  I felt so bad for my sweet baby who rubbed sunscreen into his eyes right after I put it on him, and then could hardly open his eyes to play in the pool.  He felt much better AFTER an eye rinse in the kitchen sink and enjoyed playing with the pool bball hoop with his daddy.

Off to Lewisville we went to have dinner with Grammy & Grandpa.  Palmer spent a fun night there with them while Tyler and I saw fireworks in Flower Mound with friends.  It was a great day to be together as a family and a bummer that daddy had to go to work the next morning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment