Saturday, August 28, 2010

19 weeks!!!

6 days til the big ultrasound! It's actually come up pretty quickly considering I'm so antsy to know girl or boy. We started school last week and lots of my students have been asking me what I'm having (along with the grocery store cashier today. . . who I thought was asking what I was having for dinner). It's fun to be back in the swing of things but also challenging to be standing a lot of the day. I've seen several students from last year who've heard the news and have come by to scream at me so that's been fun to see their excitement!
One thing I'm not ashamed to do is snack during class so I've been eating often during the day. Something nice about my schedule this year is that since I have 3rd period conference I can take my time eating lunch :) Here is a 19 week picture- I took it a little later in the day than I usually do though so we'll see if it screws up the size progression to next week.

We're having a little get together of immediate family next weekend to make the boy/girl announcement and I'm excited to have everybody over for dinner and the surprise! (Plus the excuse to have cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment