Wednesday, August 4, 2010

15 1/2 week appointment

I think it took longer for us to drive to the doctor today than my actual appointment was! Basically all the she did was ask how I'm doing, answer a couple of questions, and use the doppler to find the heartbeat again. This time (unlike a month ago), the minute she put the sensor on my stomach we could hear the heartbeat loud and clear, so that was reassuring and fun to hear! I think she said it was 152 bpm today, compared to 160 bpm before and that it will keep getting lower each appointment as the baby grows.

Now it's time to start the countdown 'til we know the sex of the baby! The 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for September 3rd at 9 am. . . but we might keep it a secret just a little longer so we can tell our families all at once!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, pregnancy is so mysterious and amazing. If you have any questions along the way, I can sure do my best to answer them for you. I'm expecting my baby boy anytime now, then the real fun begins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are documenting all of this! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete