Saturday, August 14, 2010

17 week update

I'm ready to be 20 weeks already! Three weeks from yesterday we'll find out the sex of the baby. I bought some baskets at Michael's to put under the changing table or in the cube dresser we have and I'm ready to fill them when some clothes or bibs or something! I said goodbye to my summer yesterday, so now it's just a Saturday and Sunday in between me and the start of the school year- WOW. I am ready to get started because the sooner school gets going, the sooner we find out if it's a boy or girl!

We have a LOT of stuff for the baby already, which is good because once school starts I have a little less time to shop and browse online. Tyler's mom, grandma, and my parents have generously bought us some nursery furniture and a carseat/stroller set that I'll post pictures of soon. One thing I bought for myself (which may sound pathetic and cheesy) was a fetal heart monitor that you can use to hear the baby's heartbeat other than at doctors appointments. It was cheap and got good reviews so I went ahead and ordered it last week. It works like a charm! I'm going to try and post an audio clip on here if I can so y'all can hear too.

I don't think there has really been a difference in my belly size this past week so I'll wait until next Saturday to post a new picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment