Sunday, September 5, 2010

20 weeks!

We had the much anticipated 20 week sonogram on Friday and found out the sex of the baby! Tonight we'll announce it to our families then spill the beans to everybody else. It's fun to know and be able to seriously start thinking about names and clothes and all that! (I've already bought a few things :)

Here is my 20 week belly picture. It is definitely growing. My sister in law Lauren bought me some very cute maternity clothes and brought them over yesterday- I'm glad to have some more options when I get dressed in the morning! Now I just have to hope my pant size doesn't change so I don't have to go through all this hunting all over again.

I'll let y'all know how tonight goes and hopefully post some pictures of decorations and food I'm making today- yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment