Thursday, July 29, 2010

14 1/2 weeks

1 week til my next appointment! I feel like it's been a while since I've been to the doctor so I'm excited to go next Wednesday and get checked out. I think it will be a lot easier to hear the heartbeat this time so that's something to look forward to. Tyler and I ordered a crib and changing table this past week as well as some cute little painted animal scenes to hang in the nursery.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/trafalgarssquare?ga_search_query=trafalgarssquare&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

I'm antsy to get started decorating the room! I think we will wait another 5 weeks before going all out though so we can make special touches according to whether it's a boy or girl! (We'll find out in early September.)
I'm still trying to hold out before spilling the beans about the baby to everybody, but it's getting harder as I get bigger!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, how exciting :) I was the same as you, got the digital test just to be sure! (I took 4 :) Your due date is only 3 days off what mine was last year!! Congratuations again, this will be a crazy, wonderful time for you!!

    ReplyDelete