Thursday, July 22, 2010

13 1/2 weeks

This week has been pretty lazy for me! I've been soaking up the last few days of nothing to do and gearing up for getting my AP summer assignment sent out, professional development/meetings next week, and hopefully getting things organized up at school. What happened to July?!?
Tyler and I are excited to go to Austin tomorrow for Kevin & Jordann's wedding this weekend! It will be a lot of fun to get out of town together for a couple days and see some friends we haven't been around in a while. I've been putting it off, but today I really need to try on some dresses and figure out what the heck I'll be wearing to the wedding! It's strange when the rest of you is the same size except your belly, but I can't bring myself to buy a formal maternity dress since we don't go to many fancy places.

Here is the current belly picture- not sure if I'll keep doing one each week once school starts, but for now I've got the time!

3 comments:

  1. You are catching up to me Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, looks like little DeQuincy grew a lot since last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you should come in town again and we can have an eating extravaganza! Yeah I think by the time school starts in a month it will be a huge difference. . . time for new clothes.

    ReplyDelete