Friday, September 21, 2012

out of steam

Here we are at 39 weeks and 6 days, due tomorrow! Yesterday evening I hit a wall and I am just so ready to have this baby. This pregnancy has been harder here at the end than my first was for sure.  Baby Russell has been dropped low in my pelvis for a few weeks now and to a pretty extreme extent this past week.  Basically it feels like I am bruised from the inside out when I walk! I'm also having these awful stabbing pains down my legs from pressure on my sciatic nerve. I am in awe of people who have lots of kids if this is what pregnancy #2 is like!

I am hoping labor starts soon and we get to meet baby Russell sometime before October! This momma is gonna have to start driving one of those automatic chairs around wal mart pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment