Thursday, August 30, 2012

cloth love entry #1- blueberry cover

Since I've become a *little* cloth diaper obsessed over the past 15 months of using them, I have decided to start featuring some of our "fluff" on the blog.  Who knows, maybe I'll rope in a few of you who hadn't considered cloth diapering before ;)

My sister-in-law Lauren was so generous to host a cloth diaper shower for me where I got some awesome new things to add to the collection for new baby Russell on the way!  This is one of those items.  Sorry Russell. . . you're ALREADY having to share with your brother!

This is a Blueberry Coveralls Diaper Cover with snaps in Monkeys.  I love the print and how it's a whole different color scheme than a lot of our other diapers.



Palmer is modeling this cover over a Little Lions dyed premium sized prefold diaper in green.  You can see the prefold peeking up above the cover just a tad where I didn't get it tucked in- woopsies!  (Behind the scenes- this prefold is secured with a Snappi diaper fastener, a T shaped grippy apparatus of sorts).  We are loving the fit and function of this cover so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment