Saturday, July 2, 2011

hormones

I heard that this happened after you have a baby, but when I hadn't experienced it for 4 months after Palmer was born I thought it wasn't going to happen to me. I was WRONG! My hair has been falling out by the handful! This does not bode well for our finicky plumbing.

Apparently you don't shed hair hardly at all while you're pregnant so it gets really thick. When those hormones start to subside, your hair starts to fall out and make up for all that time it stayed put. Maybe it took a while for mine to get going since I'm still nursing? Anyhoo, the volume is a little disturbing. Hope I have some hair left to get cut for Locks of Love in a couple of months!

This little guy is worth any more postnatal side effects Mother Nature would like to throw my way. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment