Sunday, March 20, 2011

7 1/2 weeks!




Palmer is so cute these days with all his smiles and other expressions! Here are some pictures my mom and I took this afternoon with him wearing one of the tie dye outfits I made over the summer (thanks Aunt Becky!). He is eating pretty often during the day now, sometimes right on the dot every 2 hours. I think he's trying to cram in that extra feeding that he's been sleeping through at night! Last night he made it from 11-5, and from 6-7:30 then took a morning nap while Tyler and I had coffee and blueberry muffins and relaxed a bit.

He's getting a LITTLE more predictable during the day: nurse for 30 mins, fuss that he wants to nurse more, nurse more, lay in my lap for a while smiling, "talking" and looking at his bug toy, then he gets fussy when he gets sleepy! This is usually when I put him in the Bjorn or Moby wrap. If you've ever been around when he is getting tired you know he is HIGHLY resistant to sleep. The carriers help to calm him down or I swaddle him to help him chill out enough to fall asleep. Being tired seems to always make him upset! Repeat the process when he wakes up from a little snooze, always ready to eat. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment