Monday, March 28, 2011

2 month appointment

Palmer was a good little boy at his doctor appointment this morning! He talked up a storm to the doctor and passed his physical with flying colors. His neck has better range of motion to both sides now and the doctor said he's not worried about the flat side any more. Palmer weighs 12 lb 5 oz in the (75th %) and is 23 1/2 inches (75th-90th %). He was already so long at his last appointment that I'm not surprised he only grew a half inch.

The shots weren't too bad- she did them really quickly and even though he screamed his head off, it was over when I nursed him. He got an oral dose of medicine for rotavirus which apparently was pretty tasty. . . or maybe he was just super hungry! I'm so happy he's a healthy boy and that I never really have any questions or concerns when the doctor asks. Two months til we go back!

Palmer had a good 5-7 day stretch of sleeping 6, 7, or even 8 hours once at night! He decided to be a night owl last night though and wanted to eat at 2, 3:30, and so on. Oh well, I guess it's just a reminder to me that I really need to be appreciating those longer nights and not take them for granted! Now if only I would stop making so much milk and actually be able to sleep when he does without pumping. Time will tell!

I want to post a video soon of Palmer smiling and talking- I'll work on having the videocamera charged and handy sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment