Monday, December 20, 2010

35 weeks!


Things are starting to get uncomfortable this week! Mainly I think it's because I'm not sleeping quite as well as I was. Add in an extra potty break and tossing and turning to an already choppy night of sleep! It's perfect timing to have Christmas break right now. It will be so nice to rest and enjoy the holiday without being on my feet too much! Speaking of feet- let the swelling begin. I noticed a couple of days ago that my once loose wedding ring is now quite snug and I have to loosen my shoelaces a little more for my tennis shoes to be comfortable.

Daytime heartburn is making a more frequent appearance and it's nighttime compadre is here to stay. Overall, I think I'm had it pretty easy in the symptom department though- and it will all be worth it in just a few short weeks!!! One thing I'm very happy with is how low my blood pressure has stayed throughout my pregnancy. It's been at or under 120/70 virtually the whole 8 months so far. I'm lucky I haven't had to change my diet or go on bedrest or any of those inconvenient things. My mom is coming over today to help me sort through baby stuff and decide what I still need to get before he arrives. It will be fun to look at all the cute clothes again!

2 comments:

  1. Hurry up and have this baby already!!!!
    I know you're uncomfortable and sleepy, but time is rounding off. I think 38 weeks is when you hit the "I'm so done" stage, so hang in there. I love reading all about it!
    Where are you having him at?
    Let me know if you have any last questions!!!
    And in the meanwhile, enjoy Christmas break!!! (Are you going back in January?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having him at Centennial Medical Center in Frisco. It's so nice to be on Christmas break right now- yeah I'll go back in January til he arrives. . .so who knows when my last day of teaching will actually be! What are you doing for work right now? Did you get a sub job?

    ReplyDelete