Sunday, December 5, 2010

33 weeks!


7 weeks to go til this baby is full term and ready to come out! Well, I guess they say they're full term and ready at 37 weeks. . . but going the full 40 sure would be nice for my schedule and plan at school. I went to breastfeeding class Saturday morning which was really informative- but also a little intimidating! It is quite a daunting task when you think about all the time and effort required combined with all the common mistakes and pitfalls. I know it's a challenge for some people but I'm willing to work hard at it, so hopefully things will go well.

Childbirth class starts Tuesday night for a four week series! I've been doing a little reading and research and I'm interested to hear about this particular hospital's norms and procedures. I'll let y'all know how it goes. . .

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're planning to breastfeed!! It is difficult at times, but well worth it...hopefully you will have great nurses too that will help you while in the hospital! They gave me one of those shields and Austin latched on right away...I know some say your supply can go down when you use a shield, but mine didn't...and then Austin weaned himself off of it....I'm not sure I could have breastfed without it! And if you ever have any questions or anything, you can always send me a message!! I've been through it all and I know it's nice to have people around that have already been through it :)

    ReplyDelete