Sunday, November 21, 2010

long awaited nursery pictures!

Here's the progress we've made so far on our little baby's room! He'll be in the sun room which is actually connected to our bedroom by french doors so I'm sure I'll be hearing every little squeak and cry. I haven't put anything away yet from the shower so the changing table and bookshelf will be filling up quite a bit more in the next few days!







The cats really want to come in and play under the crib.

Oh yeah, and here is the cute OU diaper cake that Ashlee made for my shower!

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! I love your nursery!

    Please come and enter it in our nursery contest- you could win $100 and I would love to add a photo of your nursery to the baby rooms gallery too.

    My readers would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete