Monday, November 8, 2010

29 weeks!

Ouch! Getting bigger. . .my skin is stretching and hurts, especially when I sneeze. If anybody out there has their belly button pierced- beware! That section of skin the piercing went under is being pulled super tight and I now have a jagged red stretch mark right in the middle of my stomach!

On to better news though, I'm feeling the little guy move a LOT lately and when he's really stretching out you can see my belly move as a elbow or foot protrudes. I can definitely tell when he's upside down because he's starting to stick his feet up under my ribs- mostly when I'm sitting hunched over with bad posture and he needs more room I guess.

Tyler and I got back from NYC today! He did really well in the marathon and we got to see lots of the city. I experienced the subway for the first time and had some GREAT pizza in Brooklyn courtesy of a recommendation of my coworker Megan. The plane ride there on Thursday was a little uncomfortable- I wouldn't recommend flying any more pregnant than I am right now. My ankles and feet were so swollen by the time we got off the plane!

We went to FAO Schwarz in New York City and bought the baby a couple things which was really fun. They had some super cute board books so we picked out one about dinosaurs and I got some Winnie the Pooh plush chimes for the car seat handle. It will be fun to look back at those things and remember our last pre-baby trip! I really need to take some nursery photos, but here is an updated belly profile in the meantime. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment