Saturday, November 20, 2010

31 weeks & baby shower

I'm nearing the dreaded days when my small t-shirts will no longer be wearable without me showing an inch of belly above my pants, (a minor example pictured above). Probably not school appropriate, huh? I had such a good time at the shower that my wonderful friends Ashlee and Erin put together and I can't wait to look back through all the cute gifts and books! They asked everyone who came to bring one or two of their favorite childhood books so we could start a little library for baby Gump. I think it's awesome because Tyler and I both like to read a lot and hopefully our little boy will too! We had delicious food and it was neat to have family and friends from different parts of my life together to celebrate. Here's a new belly pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment