Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas 2012

We were all feeling a little under the weather this Christmas, so we didn't take a ton of pics.  Especially of Russell, poor sick baby :(  Here are some highlights of the snowy FAREEZING day!

Palmer's fave stocking stuffer
Giant bricks, and Palmer's black eye going away
Mom & sons picture fail :)

Santa brought a bike!

He was so excited when he opened the helmet!

Cookin in the kitchen

I think he wanted to go outside, mommy did not

Looking in his new mirror
Nate & Tyler 
Lauren & Russell
Like I said, I was feeling pretty bad, so I completely neglected to take any pictures of the second half of the day when my parents, brother, and Nana came over.  They braved the snow so we wouldn't have to!  Palmer got lots more special gifts including an electric train set he adores :)

No comments:

Post a Comment