Friday, June 8, 2012

evening at home

After a quick dinner of homemade sloppy joes for Tyler and me, and grilled cheese for Palmer, we spent some time outside together last night.  Tyler inflated and filled up Palmer's little pool and we did some gardening, pruning, and watering while Palmer systematically emptied the pool, one bowl of water at a time.  He eventually took a break from this task and walked around with the hose for a while.

Interested in the water. . .


 Bewildered by the water. . .


Whoa, that thing sprayed me. . .


Emptying the pool. . .


Laughing at Daddy :)


The highlight of my day was Palmer helping me pick the ripe cherry tomatoes from the garden!  He was a little grabby, and picked a few that weren't quite red yet, but mostly I was able to police him.  I'd point out which one he should get, he'd reach in and grab it, and come away with the biggest grin!  Can't wait to eat them tonight with some pasta and lemon chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment