Monday, September 12, 2011

new sling!

I recently got a Seven sling that only cost me shipping through a promotion online. They are normally around $40 (which they are NOT worth)! For older babies like Palmer, you wear them on your hip, but it can hold much younger babies in a cradle position. This will come in handy for baby #2 eventually!

It slides pretty far up his back so I don't have to worry about him throwing his body backwards like babies are known to do. It is a comfortable sling, but does limit how much you can move your arms since the baby is in front of one (in the hip hold) and their weight is distributed across the opposite shoulder. This is true of most slings, I guess. It is VERY sleek and portable since it folds up about as small as a pillowcase. Unlike my Moby and Baby Bjorn, I could tuck this in my purse, no problem. Oh, and the prints are super cute!

If you buy a Seven sling, make sure you take the measurements as described on their site before you order. I have heard of lots of people having size problems, but mine fits great! I'm excited to use this more since it is so easy and quick to put on. Overall, I would say if you can get this sling with the shipping only promotion ($11.95 I think)- go for it! DO NOT pay full price though- it's just a glorified loop of fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment