Saturday, September 17, 2011

chompers

Palmer has two teeth! His bottom middle-left tooth started coming in Wednesday September 7th, and a few days later the one just to the right of it appeared too. He wasn't especially fussy the days the teeth appeared, so I guess he's handling it well! There may be more on the way, because this morning he was loudly complaining (not quite crying) and refusing his breakfast at first. We tried putting him down for a nap, but he wasn't sleepy, so something just isn't quite right!
This picture is the day before his first tooth came in- see all the white behind the gums and how it's kinda red around the front teeth? I haven't gotten a picture of the teeth yet, but I'll work on it. He has loved eating mostly everything I've given him, so I was very surprised at his utter disgust with mashed avocado. He was very happy to mash the avocado slices with his fingers, but was literally GAGGING when he put it in his mouth. I thought avocados were bland, but apparently they are repulsive to no end! We caught one of the milder reactions on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment