Thursday, June 6, 2013

the toughest and the best

I think a lot of stay at home moms would agree with that description of the job!  Although the day to day challenges sometimes seem overwhelming and my patience often wanes by the end of the day (or the middle!) these two boys just fill up my heart.  I'm in a cheesy mood if you can't tell!  I love hearing Palmer's sweet voice recounting the location of everyone he knows- who is byebye in the car, who is at da house, who is hiding, who is sleeping.  Russell's smile and snuggles are just to die for and I can't believe he will be a year old in less than 4 months.  Here are some pictures my mom took the other day when she and my dad came over for lunch after my birthday.  These boys love their grandparents!!!

Helping mommy open presents

Being goofy on his bike!

smiling at Grammy

Oooooh a leaf

Sitting so well!

Palmer with his posse

He's not sure if he should be upset about the grass

Sick of riding, time to drag the bike

tree hugger


No comments:

Post a Comment