Tuesday, May 1, 2012

19 1/2 weeks

So, if you missed the news on Facebook you might not know we are having another little BOY in September!  It would have been fun to buy a bunch of girly clothes and frilly things, but it will be almost as fun (and much cheaper) to pull out all of Palmer's itty bitty newborn clothes for this little dude.  I went in for an earlier than planned sonogram because a stand-alone imaging center in Allen was more affordable on my insurance policy than the ultrasound tech who comes to the birthing center.  They just happened to have lots of openings and got me in super quick during my 18th week.  I'm excited for Palmer to have a brother so close in age to grow up with.  We're almost halfway there!

19 1/2 weeks (in the afternoon. . . that can make a difference you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment